Headache On Back of Head - What to Do Headaches can strike virtually anywhere in your head; the front, the top, the sides, and of course the back of the head. When faced with headache back of head pain, it's important to use remedies which will work on that area of your head. Although most home remedies will work for every type of headache, there are a few that won't. That said, here is a quick list of 7 great and SAFE headache remedies that you can use to get rid of the pain.
1. Lavendar Oil: Use this oil to massage your neck and temples for a few minutes, stopping every minute or so to deeply breath in the aroma of the oil.
2. Cayenne Pepper: Get a large glass of water and add a single teaspoon of cayenne pepper to it. Stir it thoroughly and then sip it down slowly. Helps to improve circulation.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of ACV to a tall glass of water and then drink it down. This may help to stabalize your bodys pH level, which could be a contributing factor to your headaches.
4. Celery Seeds: One of those headache back of head remedies that isn't well known but very powerful nonetheless. Soak the celery seeds in hot water for a few minutes, strain, then drink the water slowly.
5. Vinegar Steam: Boil one cup of water with several tablespoons of vinegar mixed in. Put your face over the steam and inhale deeply for about 7 minutes. When finished, go lie down on the couch or a bed and relax for 10 to 15 minutes. The headache pain should be significantly reduced if not completely erased.
6. Honey: 2 spoonfuls of honey taken with food can drastically improve bloodflow to the brain. Magnesium and potassium, both of which are found in honey, are known and very popular treatments for headaches on back of head.
7. Mustard Soak: Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of powdered mustard to the hot water of your footbath. Keep soaking your feet for about 20 to 25 minutes and then dry them off.
As you can see, these are 7 completely natural headache back of head remedies which do NOT require prescription drugs nor do they require expensive doctor visits. Are they guaranteed to get rid of your headache pain? Unfortunately, no -- as everybody is different and your body will not react in the same way as someone else's when using these home remedies. Are they still worth using in spite of this news? You betcha!Keep this list of remedies by your side (or at least bookmark this page) and be sure to look at it any time you feel headache back of head attacks approaching.